Fire Moon Dreamer

This blog is about my journey along the Wiccan Path. I first set foot upon this Path sevaral years ago. Even earlier than that, actually, but I didn't know what it was.

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Lady is beautiful tonight

Tonight I looked up at the beautiful Full Moon. She looked so lovely flying high above me. I thanked Her for Her Blessings and asked she help my dogs to heal from their various hurts and injuries.

You see, to me the Moon represents the Lady Goddess in her Mother aspect. I try to listen to Her and honor Her. Sun represents the God in His various aspects, and there are times when He is the focus, but on the nights of the Esbats (New and Full Moons) it is the Goddess we think of and thank for Blessings given.

I didn't do a formal ritual, but I did sing Her a song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home