Fire Moon Dreamer

This blog is about my journey along the Wiccan Path. I first set foot upon this Path sevaral years ago. Even earlier than that, actually, but I didn't know what it was.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fire Moon Dreamer

This is my Wicca/Pagan name. This blog will be about my journey, and hopefully will inform and educate those who don't know what Wicca is.

I am in my late forties and have walked this path since around 1997. I'd performed spells even earlier than this. I have always tried to honor Nature, so I think I was always meant to find my way to where I am now.

I am not only studying for my first degree at Witch School, but I'm also taking a Tarot class. There's other classes as well, but for now, those are the main two I'm trying to work on.

In what non-existant spare time I have, I'm trying to learn how to play the Recorder (a musical instrament for those who didn't know). I'm also working on a book. I've been ordained, so I can also act as a counsler, perform marriages, officiate at funerals, Wiccanings (sort of a Pagan Baptisim, but not exactly, but that's as close as I can come to explaining it here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home